Diamond Earth Cookware Set 10 Year Warranty
This guarantees that your Kleva Diamond Earth Cookware Set will be free from defect in construction or workmanship for 10 years, under normal use and following the care instructions. This guarantees that your Diamond Earth Cookware cast aluminium construction will not buckle, warp or crack under normal use. This does not include commercial use or applications and excludes any damage caused by misuse or an accident.
General wear and tear, scratches to the non-stick coating, non-stick performance and discolouration of the handles are not covered under warranty.
For best results and longevity of your Diamond Earth Cookware, please follow the care instructions before use.
Each pan is individually finished so the Greblon C3 non-stick coating may vary slightly, this will not affect the cookware’s performance and is not covered under warranty. For best performance we recommend pre-seasoning the pans before use.
How to pre-season your Cookware:
- Wash the cookware in warm soapy water and dry with a soft, non-scratch cloth
- Lightly coat the pan with enough oil to fully cover the inside surface
- Heat the pan on medium until the oil starts to smoke
- Once the oil is smoking, remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool
- Once cool enough to touch, remove any excess oil with a paper towel
- Now your cookware is seasoned and ready for use!
This 10 year guarantee covers you for a replacement or repair of the faulty item, refunds are only eligible if you are inside your 30 day money back guarantee.