HINTS AND TIPS
Setting up your Quickpress Ironlite™
Setting Up the Ironlite™
- Ensure all packaging has been removed from the iron.
- Ensure the plug is attached to the wall and switched on.
- Flip the cap at the front to fill up the water. Keep the steam switch set to "dry ironing" when filling up.
- Place the iron into the base and lock. Ensure the dial is turned off minimum.
- The red light indicates that the iron is heating up.
Setting up Corded and Cordless Mode
- You can use your Ironlite™ in corded or cordless mode.
- To use the iron in cordless mode, keep the iron attached to the iron, with the switch in the lock position.
- To use the iron in cordless mode, unlock the switch and lift the iron out of the dock, then proceed ironing.
Using Corded and Cordless mode
- The switch to lock or unlock the iron from the base is located on the docking station.
- When the iron is in corded mode, you don't have to recharge it.
- To use the iron in cordless mode, flick the switch to the unlock symbol. Quick tip: you can use cordless mode for curtains, sheets, hanging clothes or pillows!
What to do if the Light is not Switching On
- If the red light is not turning on, this could indicate that the iron is not sitting on the base station correctly.
- Align the three holes on the base station with the three prongs on the iron.
- When the iron is fully heated, the red light will switch off indicating that it is ready to be used.
Steam and Water Spray Functions
- The buttons on the handle control the steam and the water function.
- Adjust the dial to high steam or no steam, depending on your preference.
Cleaning the Quickpress Ironlite™
- The self-cleaning button is located to the top left of the temperature dial.
- Fill the water tank to the maximum level
- Plug in the iron, turn the temperature dial to maximum and flick the steam switch to the highest level.
- Wait for the red light to turn off, unplug the iron and hold it over the sink horizontally. Hold the self cleaning button until all of the steam has come out of the iron.
Recharging the Iron
- You have up to 2 minutes of power using cordless mode, if you are not using steam.
- You have up to 45 seconds of steam power in cordless mode when you use the steam button.
- To recharge the iron, place it back on the dock and wait 15 seconds to reuse it again.
- Once the iron has recharged, lift it out of the docking station, and you can use it again.
Helpful FAQs to Get the Most out of your Quickpress Ironlite™
Download the Full Instruction Manual Here