The Circulation Cycle® Exercise bike is the perfect space-saving, low impact cardio machine to get gym workout results at home.
Specially designed with an adjustable comfortable seat, frame and resistance settings, the Circulation Cycle® suits any user.
Complete with a Built in LCD monitor that tracks speed, time, distance and calories burned, to accurately help you reach your fitness goals.
- Adjustable seat, frame and workout settings to suit every rider, workout and difficulty
- Non slip protective feet for safe and secure workouts
- Helps you lose weight, build strength and tone muscles
- Great cardio workouts and simple exercises right at home
- LCD Digital display with 7 different modes that track your fitness progress
- Collapsible space saving design for easy storing away
Can you lose belly fat by riding a stationary bike?
Working out with the Circulation Cycle® Bike is a very efficient way to burn calories and fat, as you can alternate between cardio exercises and HIIT workouts to lose fat faster.
Is 30 minutes on stationary bike enough?
The average person can burn 260 calories for a moderate 30-minute ride on a stationary Circulation Cycle® exercise bike, which can contribute to your overall weight loss goals.
Is riding an exercise bike as good as walking?
Compared to walking using an Exercise Bike, especially with a good level of resistance, works both your lower and upper body. This allows you to burn calories, lose fat, and build muscles a lot faster than going for a walk.