- Lochlan S.1/23/23Rated 5 out of 5 starsHighly Recommend
Definitely recommend to those who are experiencing wrist pain when gardening. It has made gardening so quick and pain free for meKRKleva Range - Everyday Innovations1/23/23
It's amazing to hear how you are loving the product and finding it painless to use! Happy Gardening :)
- Monica H.1/23/23Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing
I love gardening but have found it more and more difficult in recent years due to pain in my wrist. This product has relieved all that pain and I am back doing what I love!KRKleva Range - Everyday Innovations1/23/23
We are over the moon the Tough Trowel gardening tool as brought back your love for gardening and making life so much easier
- Megan1/23/23Rated 4 out of 5 starsGreat product
I have been able to do so much more gardening now as it's so easy to use! My garden has never looked so goodKRKleva Range - Everyday Innovations1/23/23
The Wristeeze Tough Trowel tool really does make gardening so easy. We are so glad to hear your garden is looking amazing!
Scoop, Loosen Soil, & Dig Without Wrist Pain
A gardening trowel is a must-have tool for everyone. It's used to transfer plants into new pots, plant new seedlings, and dig out weeds- covering the core essentials of gardening. However, many gardening trowels on the market are designed with poor wrist alignment, leading to pain, strain, and joint stress.
The Tuff Tools™ Tough Trowel perfectly fulfils the core essentials of gardening with a state-of-the-art design to maximise strength and minimise pain. Using an ergonomic handle design that creates perfect wrist alignment, you won't need to use as much effort while gardening and can prevent severe wrist strain from ever developing.
Features and Benefits:
- No More Wrist Strain: the design creates perfect wrist alignment to prevent strain.
- Nonslip Rubber Handle: the soft, comfy rubber handle prevents blisters or callouses.
- Durable Material: made from sturdy and long-lasting stainless steel metal for strength.
- Gardening Essential: can be used to dig, weed, and plant new seeds