- Pam H.Verified Buyer7/12/23Rated 5 out of 5 starsJust another way for me to exercise the winter weight off
Easy to understand instructionsKRKleva Range - Everyday Innovations7/13/23
We are so happy you are loving the product!
- Steve H.Verified Buyer1/19/22Rated 5 out of 5 stars4/5
It took 2 hour to assemble as the hole did not line up and they were out by 5mm. I had to trim the pipe and drill out the hole as the clip is too tight to lock into position
Once assembled, it is a great unit, for stretching out.
- Yolanda L.Verified Buyer8/10/21Rated 5 out of 5 starsFast and Firm Pulates Power Bar and Resistance Bands' Review
This is a great product. I found it truly useful for exercising in doors. And the exercise chart provides a fantastic range of exercises for stretching and maintaining great fitness levels. It is ideal for small space areas too, which makes it an extraordinary product .Thank you for such a great product to manage one's fitness levels.
- Jen R.Verified Buyer8/13/21Rated 4 out of 5 starsStretch & tone
Helpful tool to stretch and tone.
Bring the Pilates Studio to your home with the Fast and Firm Pilates Power Bar! This easy to assemble Pilates kit includes a Pilates Bar, 2 resistance bands AND an introductory Workout Guide with 8 step by step exercises.
Pilates is a great way to build strength, flexibility, balance and tone your body. Now with the Pilates Fast and Firm Power Bar you can get a workout for the whole body from the comfort of your home.
Strengthen your core and other muscles in your body by ordering the best-selling pilates bar in Australia today.
- Full body workout in the comfort of your home
- Pilates helps build strength, flexibility, balance and muscle tone
- 2x adjustable Resistance Bands are suited to any workout and strength
- Introductory workout guide with 8 step by step exercises
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for compact storage
1) Overhead Squat - Increases upper back, shoulder, and core strength
2) Back Raises - Strengthens lower back muscles
3) Single Leg Tuck and Extend - Strengthens deeper abdominals and obliques
4) Forward Lunge and Twist - Works the hamstrings, quads, glutes and calves
5) Leg Press - Builds lower body and leg muscles
6) Resistance Abdominal Curls - Works the entire core and strengthens abs
7) Tricep Extensions - Activates all three areas of the triceps
8) Shoulder Press - Relieves pain and strengthens shoulders