KLEVASONIC quick cleaner can be used to clean a variety of items from jewellery to glasses and more. The KLEVASONIC generates high-frequency sound waves that travel through water or a cleaning solution creating heat and pressure. This can effectively clean items such as jewellery, glasses, watch straps and razor blades by dislodging dirt and debris from behind gems and other hard to reach places.
CAUTION: Not all gems and jewellery can be safely cleaned in this device so before cleaning please read the below
DO NOT USE the Below gems in the KLEVASONIC:
- Gemstones with surface reaching breaks that have been filled
- Organic gem materials
- Gems that have been impregnated or coated with oil, plastic or wax
- Gems that have been treated by heat, a method used to enhance colour
- Gems that are loose in their mountings
DO NOT USE the below specific gems in the KLEVASONIC:
- Feldspar (sunstone and moonstone)
- Lapis Lazuli
- Diamonds with inner fractures
All these warnings may make you wonder what you can clean in the KLEVASONIC, the key is to carefully following the manufacturers instructions for your precious gems, and knowing if your gem has been treated. If you’re uncertain about the durability of your gems, avoid using KLEVASONIC to be safe for these items.
|Size||15.5 cm (L) X 9.5 cm (H) X 5 cm (W)|
|Safety||Please make sure to carefully read the Safety Instructions before use.|