- Gaynor K.Verified Buyer2/3/21Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeeswax Wraps
They are beeswax wraps. They work. They show you love the environment. Bees are so important. Very Kleva.
- Julie S.12/5/20Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeeswax cloth wrap
So useful for wrapping are cut vegetables. Keep them fresh and eliminate the use of glad wrap....
Introducing Beeswax Wraps, the Eco Friendly alternative to Plastic Food wrap!
Using all natural beeswax, cotton and Jojoba oil, these wraps can be used on plates, bowls and directly on fruit, vegetables, cheese and more!
Simply seal the wraps with your fingers, when you are done peel the wrap back and wash with cool, soapy water and they can be reused.
The Beeswax wraps come in different sizes and patterns, to fit almost anything in your kitchen!
2 Pack: Medium (25 cm x 25 cm) and Large (32 cm x 32 cm)
3 Pack: Small (17 cm x 17 cm), Medium (25 cm x 25 cm) and Large (32 cm x 32cm)
- Do not use directly on raw meat
- Keep away from direct heat
- Do not submerge in water
- Only clean with cool, soapy water
- Do not use cleaning solutions
* Please note fabric wrap designs may vary.